Hook, Line & Sinker
Ocean & River Fishing Excursions
Dates Vary; Please Reserve with the Front Desk
This experience is a guest favorite, and not to be missed! Troll the fabled waters near Astoria, Oregon, where the mighty Columbia meets the Pacific, in pursuit of Chinook salmon, Oregon Dungeness crab, halibut or tuna. The Stephanie Inn partners with a local, expert charter guide service to offer these memorable fishing excursions for our guests. People fly in from around the world to catch Chinook salmon and bask in the glory of Summer in Oregon, but you don’t need to be an expert to “dive in”. Our experienced guide partners offer all the equipment and advice for novices to frequent casters. Outings typically last 5-6 hours from the time you depart the Inn, to your return. Excursions depart early morning.
Ocean or River Salmon Fishing – August, September
Ling Cod & Rock Fish (Bottom Fishing) – April – October
Halibut or Tuna – Halibut typically in May, Tuna July-October, *Note this is a longer excursion 10-12 hours
Oregon Dungeness Crab – September – December
All Excursions are Weather-Dependent and Subject to Cancellation if Conditions are Unsafe.
Your Excursion Includes:
- Transportation to and from the Stephanie Inn (30 min)
- Gourmet lunch in keepsake bag with choice of offerings including sandwiches on freshly baked bread, salads, drinks, coffee and more.
- Partner charter boat features onboard restrooms.
- We can arrange for boots and slickers; please send us your sizes. (additional fee applied)
- Our partnered fishing guide can clean, vacuum seal and ship your catch home for an additional fee that may be paid onsite.
Prices for Excursions, including the items above (with the exclusion of clothing & shipping your catch), ranges from xx to xx per individual. Please email or call the front desk with your dates. Note: These experiences book up fast! Please reserve as early as possible. Once you reserve your excursion, we will provide an individualized itinerary for your day.
Cancellation Policy: Once an excursion is booked, the Stephanie Inn will take a deposit of 50%. The remainder is to be paid upon arrival to the Inn.