Stephanie Inn Sojourn – Deconstructed Desserts with Kyra’s Bakeshop
Deconstructed Desserts with Kyra Bussanich and the Stephanie Inn Dining Room’s Executive Chef Aaron Bedard
Date: March 29, 2018 (Event has already occured.)
Get ready to candy, compose, frost, flower, pipe and be absolutely charmed by the inimitable Chef Kyra Bussanich—acclaimed pastry chef, entrepreneur, author, gluten-free maven, dreamer and do-gooder. The Stephanie Inn was delighted to welcome Chef Kyra, the only four-time winner of the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars, to lead an intimate, hands-on sweet and savory class at the Inn alongside our own Executive Chef Aaron Bedard.
Guests rolled up their sleeves for a lesson in lemon meringue, savory salmon bites, dessert décor, candying herbs and flowers, syrup infusing, cocktails and more. They left with new recipes, expert skills and take-home treats. That evening, they dined with Chef Kyra and feasted on a 5-course collaborative dinner created by Chef Kyra and Chef Aaron in the dining room. Both the class experience and the collaborative dinner were gluten-free. It was a deluxe, delicious experience to write home about, available nowhere else in the country.
1:00-4:00pm – Cooking experience with Chef Kyra and Chef Aaron
4:00-6:30pm – Guest relaxation time
6:30pm – Dine with Chef Kyra and the other Sojourns guests on special, collaborative menu
Menu, March 29, 2018
Grilled Asparagus Salad
Organic greens, grilled asparagus, shaved parmesan cheese,
toasted pine nuts and pickled radish
Pairing 2015 J. Christopher, Sauvignon Blanc
Fresh local seafood, saffron and puff pastry croutons
Pairing 2015 Au Contraire, Chardonnay
Blackberry Pinot Noir Sorbet
Dungeness Crab Cakes
Local Dungeness crab, fennel & leek hash, grilled oyster mushroom and vanilla bean beurre blanc
Pairing 2015 Authentique, Chardonnay
Flourless chocolate cake topped with Alma chocolate ganache,
Jacobsen sea salted caramel and Oregon hazelnuts
Pairing Barnard Griffin, Syrah Port
Would you like more information regarding Stephanie Inn Sojourns? Please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.974.9825 to learn more, or reserve your spot for another Sojourn.
Reservations and Cancellation Policy:
- Stephanie Inn Sojourns can be reserved by calling the following number: 888.974.9825 or by emailing email@example.com
- Sojourns are for guests 21 and over.
- Your reservation will be confirmed via a confirmation letter email from our front desk staff.
- Sojourns are not included in the price of your room.
- Cancellation policy: Due to the high demand for these intimate, small group experiences, guests will be charged for the full price at time of reservation for the Sojourn experience. A 30-day notice is required for cancellation of the Sojourn experience. Cancellations within 30 days are non-refundable.