Discover the Inn
About 80 miles from Portland, Haystack Rock on Oregon’s stunning North Coast has been a beacon for generations. Before Highway 26 connected Portland to the coast, intrepid travelers would journey for seven hours to reach Cannon Beach – a trip that included the infamous Ecola Toll Road and its 111 hair-pin curves. Nestled between the ocean and the Coastal Mountain Range, Cannon Beach was magical, hard to reach, and a summer home to the many beach souls who sought relief from the noise of big city life. Today, people from all over the world come to Cannon Beach and the Stephanie Inn for the same reasons.
Cannon Beach hoteliers Jan and Steve Martin had long envisioned a beachfront Inn–a place both laid back and luxurious, where guests could escape, reflect in awe of the rolling sea and monolithic sea stacks, indulge in wellness, world-class dining, read, walk and wander. Named after their daughter, the iconic Stephanie Inn opened in 1993 and has become the definition of a luxe coastal retreat. The Inn is charming and small, yet offers a full range of services and special guest experiences, and the finest Pacific Northwest cuisine on the Oregon Coast.
Stephanie Inn is a proud partner of the Travel Oregon Forever program.
Stephanie Inn Quick Tips
- Views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock
- Jacuzzi Pure Air Baths – some with an ocean view
- Gas fireplace in every guestroom
- Microwaves, snack refrigerators and coffee makers
- On-site massage suites and services
- Room service
- Complimentary gourmet chef’s breakfast buffet
- Complimentary Northwest Wine & Beer Gathering in the oceanfront library
- Complimentary late evening Stephanie Inn Goodnight Cap in the oceanfront library
- Electric vehicle charging stations